FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Yin Yang Planets, the video. :-)

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view     Forum Index -> Related Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wubbinator
Martian

Chapter: Yes

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:42 pm 
Post subject: Yin Yang Planets, the video. :-)

This is a video of Yin Yang Planets, version 3. It's the same animation as in my forum avatar; just larger and with a cosmic soundtrack. Red Colony's logo is the original Yin Yang Planets, version 1. Very Happy

The video on YouTube was created from a 400x400 pixel copy of Yin Yang Planets v3. I also have an 800x800 pixel copy of the video that looks awesome (though it's not quite "high def" 1080p). The original image size was 1600x1600. I tried to make a full-size copy of the video, but it killed my poor video card. LOL Rolling Eyes

CLICK: http: www youtube com watch?v=luu7STqW0ls cyclops

snelson5871
Lime
Lime

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:56 pm 
Post subject:

pretty cool man i favorited it

A teacher should not be paid by what the teacher knows a teacher should be paid by what the student learns

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Wubbinator
Martian

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:58 pm 
Post subject:

What I'd really like to do is make a spherical Yin Yang Planets animation, with rotating globes. I'm not sure how I'd do it, but I imagine it would look pretty nifty! Laughing

Anyone have a suggestion as to software I could use to wrap an image onto a sphere and spin it around?
Amigomimi
Martian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:45 am 
Post subject: Yin Yang Planets the video

This is really a Cool video Very creative and edited well. Salute to the Director and creator of this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view     Forum Index -> Related Topics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: